As people look to take better control of what they eat and put into their body there is a vast movement to eat more Raw food or food that is closest to its natural state when being grown. We are constantly seeking to nurture our bodies with best vitamins and minerals. Our Advanced Raw Food cuisine is a 5 Day Course that explores the world of raw food and takes it to the next level. This course will be taught at our new modern academy near the waterfront and the yachting harbor of Palma Mallorca Island Spain. Our new academy will feature the latest in both low cost and high end kitchen equipment as well as live interactive video streaming systems to bring remote instructors into the classroom to give you a complete training experience.
- New fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices from around the globe
- Comprehensive overview of over 30 Superfoods, their origin, and their uses
- Fundamentals of Culturing and Fermenting Foods
- Learning about Low Carb, Low Glycemic Grain-Free recipes and techniques
- Intro into Medicinal Elixirs and Herbal Tonics
- Culinary Arts Knife Skills and Plate Styling
- Pro Restaurant and Catering Techniques and Recipes
- Global Cuisine – Recipe Knowledge of Food From Around the World
- Raw Chocolate Tempering
- Deconstruction, forming, and natural coloring techniques
- Learning the art of standard, nasal, and structurally aligned flavor pairing
- Exploring the world of natural essence and smell to accent flavors
- Learning what is Raw, what is not, and when to integrate Raw Fusion
- Learning to use new plant fibers and plant alcohols to improve textures
- Replacing oil with fungi and seaweeds
The course is lead by Elaina Love and Stephanie Prather of the USA.
Elaina Love is the founder of Pure Joy Planet. Elaina started her culinary emphasis in raw food in 1999, giving her one of the longest and most experienced background of any raw culinary instructor. Previously an instructor at Living Light Culinary Institute, she has trained over 600 people in raw cuisine.
Stephanie Prather is one of the founders of Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy. Stephanie has been living a primarily plant based lifestyle since the early 1990s and has crafted nearly a 1000 raw food recipes throughout her career. She has advised 5 Star Hotel chefs and Restaurants on developing plant based menus. Stephanie has expanded her knowledge with training with Matthew Kenney Culinary and MaiKaydee Thailand academy. Stephanie is also one of the first graduating students in Plant Based Nutrition from Cornell University in the USA. Stephanie continues her education of understanding new superfoods, how they are grown, harvested and used and more importantly how they benefit the human body. She is passionate about Bikram hot yoga.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 5 Days of training at Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy in Mallorca Spain
- Lunch or Dinner + Tastings Each Day
- Comprehensive Digital Library of Superfoods
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Accommodation are not included in this course but we can provide you options that meet your budget needs.
- Transportation to and from Mallorca is not included