Did you want to come and train at the world's leading Vegan cooking school but could not afford the tuition, the airfare, and the hotel to come to Mallorca Spain?? Well now you can!!!
Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy is looking for applicants who are interested in being in a documentary film called “Taking the Next Step”. The documentary will be told through six (6) different people from different continents and for completely different reasons that are wanting to come and train to be a vegan chef. The documentary will explore all the reasons people land on the shores of Mallorca Island to learn about taking the next step in their lives. The filming will include participation by some notable vegans who will come to judge student creations during the intensive 1 week training. The film will be submitted to film festivals all over the world.
The non-refundable enrollment fee for your application is used towards calling, interviewing and identifying the best candidates for the documentary.
WINNING ROLE IN DOCUMENTARY
If you are selected to be in the movie here are what you will be awarded:
- Round Trip economy Airfare from your country to Mallorca Island Spain
- 1 Week Hotel Accommodation in Palma de Mallorca Spain
- Vegan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided during your stay
- Free 1 Week Intensive Vegan Boot Camp Training Course at our academy
- Free Invitation to Vegan Top Chef Competition in Palma Mallorca Spain
- Total estimated value of: 4000 Euros ($4265 USD, $5600 AUD, ₹276,450 INR)
TIME OF FILMING/WORKSHOP
The filming of the documentary is planned for the week of November 6, 2017
IF YOU ARE NOT SELECTED
The Enrollment Fee is non-refundable, but if you are not selected we will send you a sample of one of vegan spice mix products, your name will be listed as a contributor to the film, and you will be invited to the initial private online screening of the film.