We have created a hands-on Online platform that allows you to simultaneously and interactively participate remotely with our in-person/LIVE Intensive 5 Day Vegan Boot Camp students from around the world in the comfort of your home.
The Online Vegan 5 Day Intensive Boot Camp workshops are designed to give students who are unable to travel to our academy in Mallorca Spain an economical and comprehensive overview of what can be done in a vegan kitchen so you can take your cooking or chef career and either start your own vegan business or learn to add vegan items to your existing traditional restaurant menu. In this intensive five (5) day training course students are given an intense training workshop that allows you to learn the most advanced techniques in a short amount of time.
- 5 Training Lessons
- 5 Days of Remote Participation
- 5 Recipes per Lesson
- 5 Culinary Techniques learned
- 5 Vegan Business Lessons
The ONLINE on 5 Day workshop curriculum focus on the following areas:
- Make Vegan Cheeses & Egg Dishes
- Learn to make Vegan version of Meat Dishes like burgers, chicken tenders, sausages, and bacon
- Learn to make vegan Seafood Dishes including exquisite sushi plate
- Making healthy Whole Food recipes that taste amazing including oil free and allergy free dishes.
- And then learn to make vegan pastries like croissants, bagels, choux pastries or eclairs, and cheese cake
INCLUDED IN ONLINE COURSE:
- Small sample pack of Vegan Gastronomy spice mixes (shipped to you before class starts)
- Easily sourced Ingredient List of what is needed for 5 day course
- Access to alternative and substitute ingredients as needed
- Online access to all recipes during and after course
- Online access to Live or Recorded video seminars during course
- Online interactive access to other students to enhance your remote training
- Real Time Access by phone or video to Vegan Gastronomy Instructors for support
MATERIALS NEEDED BY ONLINE STUDENT:
- Computer with internet access
- Digital Camera
- Facebook Account
- Google Account (we help in setup)
- Standard kitchen equipment including: Blender, Oven, Stove, etc
- Optional Equipment: Dehydrator, Food Processor, Coffee/Spice Grinder, Deep Fryer
This course is designed for cooks or chefs that have attended traditional culinary schools and want to expand their portfolio of skills or for mid-to-high level experienced home cooks that want to open their own cafe or restaurant.