This is the ONLINE version of our Level 1 (L1) in Person course. See here for details: L1 Course
We understand that ONLINE students are coming from different time zones, different cultures and different work and life schedules. We create an online space that allows you to virtually participate as your schedule permits.
- You have 6 weeks to finish all 10 sessions
ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Our ONLINE classroom/teaching style is master class demonstration by instructor followed by each student individually making and recreating the same dishes. A small portion of training encourages and demonstrates to students how to elaborate their own dishes based on skills learned during their training.
As an online student you virtually join students that have taken or are taking the course at the academy training center in Mallorca Spain and then you make recipes at your home. You participate in cooking activities from the comfort of your home and interact with all current and past students of our Level 1 (L1) at our virtual campus sharing your dishes and creations.
- Conducted online in LIVE streaming and previously recorded video that is provided for your reference for 6 weeks from the start of your course.
- Interactive one on one conversations with instructors as needed
- Presentations and discussion about each project, food group, or food style.
- Your cost for ingredients will range from €75-€200 depending on where you live and availability of ingredients.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon your completion of the 10 session course you will be issued a Certificate of Completion.To receive a Certification of Completion from our academy program that you can use on your CV or to pursue other employment opportunities you must complete the following:
- Finish all ONLINE Projects within 6 weeks of the start of the course
- Watch all Video Courses online and participate by providing photos and video of your work.
For the online course you will need the following kitchen equipment: chef and paring knife, blender, oven, cooktop, oven, and thermometer. You will also be required to have a computer and smart phone with internet connectivity and a digital camera or phone with the ability to take videos and photos and post to a private Facebook group.
Our academy materials are provided in a private and secure Facebook Group setup for your course. You will need to have a Facebook account to access videos, LIVE instruction or recorded broadcasts.
Recipes and presentations are provided online using our Google Documents system that controls secure access. You will be able to sign up for a FREE Google Account to access the material. All information is provided online only.