- 5 days of training (Monday-Friday)
- 5 hours a day (9:30am-2:30pm)
- Many new techniques and business lessons learned
Vegan 5 Day Intensive Boot Camp workshops are designed to give students an economical and comprehensive overview of what can be done in a vegan kitchen so you can start your vegan business or start your career as a vegan chef. These workshops are for those people that are interested in taking a step forward in changing their world of health or pursuing a more responsible and sustainable way of life and showing others how to live a more conscious life. In this intensive five (5) day training course students are given a fun and intense training workshop that allows you to learn the most advanced techniques in the vegan kitchen while simultaneously having time to enjoy the beautiful city of Palma on the island of Mallorca Spain in Mediterranean Sea.
The hands on 5 Day workshop curriculum focus on the following areas:
Make Vegan Cheeses & Egg Dishes
Learn to make Vegan version of Meat Dishes like burgers, chicken tenders, sausages, and bacon
Learn to make vegan Seafood Dishes including exquisite sushi plate
Learn to integrate more greens into your dishes without anyone (including kids) ever knowing.
And then learn to make vegan pastries like croissants, bagels, choux pastries or eclairs, and cheese cake
PALMA MALLORCA SPAIN WORKSHOP LOCATION
Whether you are beginner or a traditionally trained chef, our curriculum is designed to be tailored to meet your individual needs.
Each day students will be eating light breakfast or smoothie and lunch at the academy. Dinner is not included.
The price of the workshop does NOT include accommodation but we recommend the following hotels near our academy that provide convenient access to the training facility and to the beautiful historic city of Palma de Mallorca, rated as one of the top cities to live in around the world
- UR Mision de San Miguel: this hotel is located 1 minute walk from the academy and is on the main street that runs through the walkable city of Palma. This hotel is also close to the Metro, Train, and Bus Station that can take you all over the beautiful island.
- UR Portofino Beach Hotel: this hotel is located 30 seconds from the famous beaches of the island. The staff and restaurant are familiar with having Vegan clients and can provide many vegan options. The hotel is 5 minute walk from main bus line that takes you to the center of the city and drops you off 2 minutes walk from the Academy training center.
- Palma Suites Apartment Hotel - this is near academy and is like having your own home
- Pension Costa Brava - this is a hostal style place that many students have stayed at in the past
- AirBNB Offerings in Palma: are quite extensive in the old city. The city is not a dangerous place and has virtually no crime so no matter where you stay within the city you can feel comfortable.
- Palma Yacht Crew Facebook Group is the group for all the people in the yacht industry who normally rent rooms in their homes or rent their flats and apartments. Simply join the group and post "I am looking for room to rent for these dates in Palma". Many people will give you options.
PAYMENT FOR WORKSHOP
We accept Credit Card or Bank Wire Transfer payment for the workshop.
From time to time we issue a complete or partial scholarship to students that are in need of financial support. Apply Online
See the Academy standard Cancellation Policy