The Vegan Cheese Making Kit is a combination of the four (4) basic seasonings and emulsifiers that one needs to start on creating their own vegan cheeses. The kit includes a base cheese flavor mix called DAIRXY which is a buttery smooth flavor, it also includes XCHEDAR which is a strong Cheddar Cheese like flavor, it also includes STNXY which is strong aged cheese like flavor, and it includes KAPPAX which is an emulsifier to turn your cheese into a solid sliceable block or wheel.
Each of the mixes are a blended dry mix of exotic organic mushroom and/or seaweed powders and spices.
Each kit can make between 9-12 cheeses.
Using these mixes combined together with any nut, grain, legume or root vegetable base you can make your own line of cheeses. Upon purchase of the kit Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy provides you with a simple step by step recipe to follow to make your own Vegan Cheese.
- XCHEDAR: Inactive mushroom yeast powder from the Saccharomyces Cerevisiae family.
- STNXY: Inactive mushroom yeast powder from the Saccharomyces Cerevisiae family.
- DAIRXY: Inactive mushroom yeast powder from the Saccharomyces Cerevisiae family.
- KAPPAX: Kappaphycus Alvarezii (Elkhorn Sea Moss) Seaweed Powder
FREE FROM THAT
- Gluten Free
- MSG Free
- Sugar Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- GMO Free
- Garlic Free
- Sulphur Free
- Each Seasoning Mix comes in sealed plastic bag and contains 50 Grams
- XCHEDAR, STNXY Product is manufactured in Estonia Europe in a Biological/Ecological Certified Facility
- DAIRXY Product is manufactured in Denmark Europe in a Biological/Ecological Certified Facility
- KAPPAX Product is manufactured in the Philippines
- All Products are packaged at Ecological Certified facility Palma Mallorca Spain
Additional ingredients required that are not included in the kit include the cheese base you decide to use (Soy, Nuts, Grains, etc), the molds needed to form your cheese, and the following additional ingredients: Nutritional Yeast, Lemon juice, Vinegar, Salt and spices of your choice.