The ONLINE Vegan Pastry & Dessert course is designed to take students through the world of "Veganizing" the pastries from around the world. The course travels through the world of common omnivore desserts that use milk, egg, and other non vegan dairy products and shows alternative solutions found in the world of seeds, nuts, yeasts, undersea plants, and modernist ingredients.
- 8 Day Intensive Course
- Multiple 3 hours ONLINE LIVE (and recorded) class modules spread over 2 week period
- Over 48 Hours of Vegan training
- Extensive theory and reference materials are provided.
- Certificate of Completion issued upon completion
The ONLINE pastry training program is aimed at all those who are passionate about pastry whether novices or with experience. This curriculum is focused on teaching the vegan version of traditional pastry foundations from around the world. The school curriculum has been structured so that students can learn the techniques, step by step to build and plate 2-4 pastries per lesson using vegan pastry foundations. Lessons cover how to veganize the following style desserts:
- Local Mediterranean Delicacies
- Sponge Cakes
- Choux-style Pastries
- Butter & Short crust Pastry
- Cold & Frozen Desserts
- Boulagerie/Breakfast pastries
- Yeasted Breads
- Confection & Cookies
Students will also learn various plating and decorating techniques.
Our short course programs are not accredited programs. For fully credentialed programs we work in partnership with several accredited hospitality academies around the world
ONLINE STUDENT SPECIFICS:
- Students can watch LIVE or recorded videos of in person lesson and will be asked to follow along at the same pace.
- Online students will be allowed one (1) month to complete the course.
ONLINE STUDENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Student needs Facebook Account, Pad or Notebook Computer, Internet Connection, and Camera/Video Camera
- Student must purchase ingredients used for course (up to 200 Euros depending on location)