Start the 3rd Month (March) with a Spring Training Offer at Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy! For the affordable price of just 300 Euros, experience the pinnacle of plant-based culinary excellence. Our expert instructors will guide you through advanced techniques and recipes, empowering you to become a true plant based Professional. Don't miss this opportunity to hone your skills and be part of a community passionate about delicious and sustainable cuisine.
It is said that 2024 is the year of the Dragon. It is said that the Year of the Dragon in 2024 will bring luck, wealth, and power. We believe that education is the best gift we can offer those that want to learn and perfect their skills.
CHOICE OF 3 COURSES
Once you place your order, we will be in touch with you and be able to discuss your choice of 3 courses. You are given 1 year to complete the courses you choose. Your options are to choose 3 from the following online courses:
- L1 Vegan Cuisine
- L2 Vegan Cheese
- L3 Vegan Pizza
- L4 Vegan Burgers
- L6 Vegan Chicken
- P1 Vegan Introduction to Baking and Pastry
- P2 Vegan Advanced Pastry
- P3 Vegan Cheesecake
- P4 Vegan Macarons
- P5 Vegan Brioche (French Viennoiserie )
- P6 Vegan Entremet (Sophisticated and Elegant French desserts)
- P7 Vegan Eclairs (Pâte à choux)
- P9 Vegan Savory Pastries
- P10 Vegan LeTao Japanese Cheesecake
All of the courses are shown here: LIST OF COURSES
This offer does not include the Vegan Chef Program which is 4 courses packaged together!
You must choose courses that are available now. You cannot use this as a credit to courses that we may introduce in the future.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR ONLINE COURSES
Our ONLINE courses require students at a minimum to have the following:
- Computer or Smart Phone
- Facebook Account (required)
- Internet Connectivity with access to YouTube
- Access to Free Google Drive account (we will show you how)
- Phone with Camera and/or Video
Basic equipment is needed depending on the course and the extent you want to take your training. For all of our courses you will need a blender, cook top, oven, etc. We recommend a food processor, stand or hand mixer, a thermometer, measuring spoons and a scale.
All courses are taught ONLINE and uses On-Demand private YouTube Videos for your ongoing use. The course duration is 2 or 6 weeks depending on your choice. All courses includes the opportunity to have in person calls (video or phone) with Instructor Jessica to perfect your creations.
To receive a certificate for each course, you must complete a minimum number of assignments within the designated course time frame Once you complete the course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
ENJOY MONTH OF MARCH
March (month #3) is a month to celebrate a lot:
- World Wildlife Day (March 3): This day is dedicated to raising awareness about the world's wild fauna and flora and the importance of conservation.
- International Women's Day (March 8): It's a global day recognizing the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. It also serves as a call to action for gender equality. On this day, various events, campaigns, and discussions take place around the world to highlight women's contributions and address the ongoing challenges they face.
- International Day of Happiness (March 20): This day is dedicated to promoting happiness as a universal goal and recognizing the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world.
The person booking the course must supply their personal information.
If you decide to purchase the course for someone else you must supply their name, their phone number including +Country Code, and their email address.