Vegan Gastronomy is the world's leading authority on the extensive capabilities of Potato Protein Isolate. This unique ingredient made from non-GMO potatoes is Halal, Kosher, Seventh Day Adventist, and Vegan friendly. In this advanced ONLINE workshop students learn the vast world of making allergy-free and healthy advanced recipes using the simple yet revolutionary Potato Protein.
Upon purchase and payment your workshop starts instantly.
Learn the world of making Vegan dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, and soy-free recipes. The following are example recipes that are taught. Changes may be made seasonally or as new recipes are developed.
- Herb Cream Cheese
- Vegan Meat (Chicken, Duck, Pork, or Beef) Pâté
- High Protein Burger (3X higher protein than meat)
- High Protein Complete Amino Acid Smoothie
- Whole Food Slow Release Sugar Free Energy Bars
- High Protein Ground Vegan Meat Hearty Chili
- Egg-Free Orange Olive Oil Cake
- Hot Sauces and Salad Dressings
- Egg-Free Alcoholic Drinks like Pink Lady and Pisco Sour
- Vegan Allergy Free Ice Cream
- French Allergy Free Vegan Omelette du Fromage
- Spanish Egg-Free Tortilla de Patata
ONLINE TRAINING FORMAT
The ONLINE training course is a combination of LIVE interactive training videos, pre-recorded video courses for students to follow as well a interaction with academy founders.
There is no prerequisite to take this course.
- All students participate ONLINE in the interactive kitchen experience of past students taking the course in person or instructors explaining how to use the products.
- All of modules are taught in English
- We are not a gluten free academy. Anyone who is intolerant, allergic or is a celiac must know that gluten is used at our academy. We do teach Gluten Free recipes but it must be known that there is no way for us to guarantee any cross-contamination. While we can make suggestions on alternative ingredients and we do make several gluten free recipes, due to the presence of Gluten at our academy we cannot accept Coeliac students without a written doctors note
- We are not a Macrobiotic school
- We are not a 100% Raw Vegan Academy
- We are not a 100% Organic Plant Based Academy. We are 100% vegan and we do use organic products but we teach also how to used refined products and ingredients commonly used in the culinary world that are vegan. We do use products that are readily available from grocery stores that are vegan. We do at times also teach you to make selective products where it can improve flavor, reduce cost, or improve texture and taste. We attempt where possible to use organic produce (based on availability)