Vegan Gastronomy is the world's leading authority on the extensive capabilities of Potato Protein Isolate. This unique ingredient made from non-GMO potatoes is Halal, Kosher, Seventh Day Adventist, and Vegan friendly. In this advanced ONLINE workshop students learn the vast world of making allergy-free and healthy advanced recipes using the simple yet revolutionary Potato Protein.
Upon purchase and payment your workshop starts instantly.
Learn the world of making Vegan dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, and soy-free recipes. The following are example recipes that are taught. Changes may be made seasonally or as new recipes are developed.
- Herb Cream Cheese
- Vegan Meat (Chicken, Duck, Pork, or Beef) Pâté
- High Protein Burger (3X higher protein than meat)
- High Protein Complete Amino Acid Smoothie
- Whole Food Slow Release Sugar Free Energy Bars
- High Protein Ground Vegan Meat Hearty Chili
- Egg-Free Orange Olive Oil Cake
- Hot Sauces and Salad Dressings
- Egg-Free Alcoholic Drinks like Pink Lady and Pisco Sour
- Vegan Allergy Free Ice Cream
- French Allergy Free Vegan Omelette du Fromage
- Spanish Egg-Free Tortilla de Patata
ONLINE TRAINING FORMAT
The ONLINE training course is a combination of short recorded videos via Facebook LIVE, some pre-recorded YouTube video masterclasses courses for students to follow as well as interaction with academy founders. Some recipes do not feature video tutorial.
There is no prerequisite to take this course.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please visit the FAQs section of our academy to learn about Certifications and Diplomas, places to stay if you take an in person course, what to bring, what meals are included, see if our academy is a fit for you, and understanding our culinary philosophy. See https://www.vegangastronomy.com/faqs/