The Professional 1 Year ONLINE Certified Vegan Chef Training program is a way for someone to take all of our courses offered online over a 1 year period of time at a discounted rate. When you have decided that you want to become a Vegan Certified chef we provide a means where you can work around family or work commitments and take our courses from the comfort of your home. By merging all of our online programs together we enable students who are either at the beginning of their culinary journey or are experienced chefs wanting to expand their CVs (resumes) to become a Certified Vegan Chef and have a comprehensive overview of the world of vegan cuisine.
1 YEAR VOUCHER
The 1 Year Voucher program enables a student to touch on all aspects of vegan cuisine and provides a comprehensive training experience. During the 1 year you are able to select and choose when you want to start the program that coincides with the start date (once a month) of our Level 1 Intro to Vegan Cuisine course. This course last 6 weeks online. After the completion of the course or if you complete it early you can choose the next course on our program calendar you want to take. Each course last 6 weeks at a time. You have the 6 weeks to finish the course to reach a "Certified" level for that particular area of cuisine. After you have finished the 6 week period for your selected course you can select your next course. You cannot take more than 1 course at a time. While you are not required to complete a course, you still cannot start another course until the 6 weeks for your enrolled course has finished. During your enrollment for a given course you are provided extensive course materials, an online vegan recipe book and reference materials, as well as access to a private Facebook Group for the course where recorded and LIVE videos for the course recipes are shared to help your learning experience. After the 6 weeks of your selected course you will no longer have access to training videos and the interactive student Facebook Group but you will still have access to the Recipes and Reference Materials.
The 1 Year Voucher program touches on all aspects of vegan cuisine and provides a comprehensive training experience. Potential courses provided and included in the program are:
- ONLINE Level 1 Introduction to Vegan Cuisine (see course details) - In this program students learn the foundations of creating a vegan kitchen by creating plant based and vegan versions of traditional French Mother Sauces as well as spice mixes that enable you to create any type of dish to emulate animal based dishes including cheese, meat, eggs, and seafood.
- ONLINE P2 Advanced Vegan Pastry (see course details) - In this program students learn the foundations of becoming a vegan pastry chef. In the course you learn to replace animal products used in pastries like butter, creams, eggs, lard, and gelatin. You learn to make vegan versions of some of the most popular desserts as well as modernist new desserts. Gluten Free and Refined Sugar free is addressed during the course.
- ONLINE Vegan Artisanal Cheeses, Dips, Pâtés, and Spreads Workshop The Vegan Cheeses, Dips, Pâtés and Spreads Workshop is a journey through the world of making vegan cheeses, spreads, pâtés and dips that are analogues to versions of popular dishes found around the world.
- V21 Mediterranean Workshop - Learn to make dishes from each country that touches the Mediterranean Sea. This quick course helps you understand how to use Vegan ingredients in new and creative ways.
EXTRA BONUS COURSES
The following are additional bonus programs only offered online to students who apply for the 1 year ONLNE program.
- ONLINE P1 Intro to Vegan Pastry & Baking (see course details) - In this program students learn how to make vegan versions of some of the most popular breads in the world as well as gluten free versions. You will also learn to use exotic ancient grains and modernist new techniques.
- ONLINE L2 Advanced Vegan International Cuisine (see course details) - In this program students learn to elaborate popular dishes from the 5 most common cuisines from around the world including: Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, and Indian.
- ONLINE Vegan Pizza & Ice Cream Course (see course details) - Become a vegan Pizzaiolo and go back to ancient techniques and experience the traditions of the Neapolitans, learn about the migration of Italians to modern day New York, to the thick crust reminiscent of Chicago. Learn to make meltable vegan cheeses and try your hand at the modernist and artisanal approaches that evolved in California and then immerse your senses into pizza dishes from around the world that satisfy pizza lovers of all kinds. On Vegan Ice Cream - Learn techniques ranging from common vegan approaches, to holistic whole food styles, to contemporary and modernist methods. Discover how ancient traditions around the world have brought us to an inflection point of making vegan ice creams better than dairy based versions - that are more flavorful, lower cost, healthier, and more sustainable.
CERTIFICATION AS VEGAN CHEF
To receive a certificate as a VEGAN CHEF from our academy you must complete all six (6) of the courses offered within the 1 year time frame. After you complete each program you will be issued a Certificate of Completion for the course completed.
WE REQUIRE PARTICIPATION FOR CERTIFICATION
You can enroll to take any course over the 1 year period but to receive certification for completing the course we require active participation in the given course. In all courses we require you to at least make 2 recipes/projects in the first week of the course and also you must finish the required number of projects within 6 weeks from the start of the course. You can choose not to participate and just review and watch work being done, but your access to certain features of our academy are turned off if you are not participating.
HOW COURSE IS CONDUCTED
Our online courses are made up of real hands on LIVE and Recorded video of students taking our courses in person at our training centers. These videos are provided from within the private Facebook Group for your given course and use Facebook Video or YouTube Video. You do not have to watch the courses live as while they are recorded LIVE they are recorded for watching at a later time that meets your time zone or schedule - you can watch them whenever is convenient to you and your work or life schedule. We use a combination of Facebook Private Groups, Google Shared Documents, YouTube videos, Facebook Voice Messenger, etc to stay in constant contact with our online students.
NO INGREDIENT LIST
We do not provide ingredient or equipment lists for our courses as you are not required to make every recipe provided, you get to select what you want to make. We work with you to find out what is best for you in terms of sourcing ingredients that are locally available or working with equipment you have on hand.
To receive Certification of Completion for each of the courses you will be required to make a certain number of the total recipes and share photos, videos and experience you have with people trying your dishes.
Each course at our academy has certain specialty ingredients that we recommend to perfect the dishes being taught. These are optional but are recommended to enhance your training. We provide these optional kits for each course you are signed up to take or for all of the courses rolled into one (1) discounted package. >>> SEE SPECIALTY INGREDIENTS PACKAGE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please visit the FAQs section of our academy to learn about Certifications and Diplomas, places to stay if you take an in person course, what to bring, what meals are included, see if our academy is a fit for you, and understanding our culinary philosophy. See https://www.vegangastronomy.com/faqs/