PANACEG is a product for baking applications and is a complete Egg replacement product addressing all of the unique functions that eggs provide in baked cakes and pastries.
The name PANACEG comes from the merger of the word PANACEA and EGG - or essentially it is the dream solution to replace eggs in bakery applications.
PANACEG was developed by Vegan Gastronomy Culinary Academy after years of testing in various different baking applications ensuring the the product would meet all of the solutions a conventional whole egg provides such as binding, leavening, moisture, thickening, coating, glazing, emulsification, coagulation, binding and structure.
- Ideal solution to replace eggs in Choux or Eclair type pastries
- Provides correct texture, crumb, and softness to make vegan pound cakes or angel hair type cakes
- Solution for Hindu (India) cultures wanting egg-free Western style pastries.
- Plant based solution for Ethiopian Christian Orthodox that eat vegan every Wednesday and Friday for fasting.
- Meets the Seventh Day Adventist needs for making Egg-Free North American pastry dishes
Inactive Yeast, Eucheuma Seaweed (E407), Potato Protein, Baking Powder, Plant Cellulose (E61), Tapioca Flour, and Xanthan Gum.
HOW TO USE
This guide shows you how to mix the PANACEG powder with water to obtain the number of equivalent eggs you need