Vegan Gastronomy is the world's leading authority on the extensive capabilities of Potato Protein Isolate. This unique ingredient made from non-GMO potatoes is Halal, Kosher, Seventh Day Adventist, and Vegan friendly. In this advanced course students learn the vast world of making allergy-free as well as healthy advanced recipes using the simple yet revolutionary Potato Protein.
Learn the world of making Vegan dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, and soy-free recipes including plant milks, high protein smoothies, diet drinks, body building protein drinks, yogurts, creams, mousses, pastry icings, cheeses, meats including ground beef, chicken nuggets, lamb, etc, alcoholic drinks that use eggs, and egg-free egg dishes including quiches, omelets, soufflé... all with a potato!
Learn why leading Vegan companies like Impossible Burger and Daiya Cheese, for example, have chosen this amazing product.
This advanced class will take you beyond the world of traditional vegan dishes to the most advanced and low cost approaches to making sustainable and healthy vegan options. Can you imagine learning to make Italian prosciutto or mortadella, French Souffle, or USA American Cheese omelet with Canadian Bacon - all with a potato and 100% Vegan!!??
In the course you learn to use the advanced products of one of the world's oldest and largest food companies that created this amazing product that the USDA in the USA classifies as a potato.
The in person version of the course is taught at our training center in Palma Mallorca Island Spain in the Mediterranean.
For a complete set of dates this coursed is offered see the options above.
There is no prerequisite to take this course.
- All students participate in the full kitchen experience including preparation, cooking and cleaning.
- Upon completion of this program you receive a Diploma as a Certified Vegan Chef from our academy
- Vegan Gastronomy is not an accredited college or academy as our programs do not meet the requirements of government certification organizations that require teaching the use of animal products like meat, eggs, dairy, and fish
- All of our courses are taught in English
- We are not a gluten free academy. Anyone who is intolerant, allergic or is a celiac must know that gluten is used at our academy. We do teach Gluten Free recipes but it must be known that there is no way for us to guarantee any cross-contamination. While we can make suggestions on alternative ingredients and we do make several gluten free recipes, due to the presence of Gluten at our academy we cannot accept Coeliac students without a written doctors note
- We are not a Macrobiotic school
- We are not a 100% Raw Vegan Academy
- We are not a 100% Organic Plant Based Academy. We are 100% vegan and we do use organic products but we teach also how to used refined products and ingredients commonly used in the culinary world that are vegan. We do use products that are readily available from grocery stores that are vegan. We do at times also teach you to make selective products where it can improve flavor, reduce cost, or improve texture and taste. We attempt where possible to use organic produce (based on availability)