The world's leading Vegan Cooking Academy is proud to offer the only pastry course in the world where you can learn to make the most sophisticated and difficult pastries in the world in only 5 days... and Vegan too!!!.
The P2 Advanced Vegan Pastry course is designed to take students through the world of "Veganizing" the pastries from around the world. The course travels through the world of sophisticated and complex omnivore desserts that use milk, egg, and other non vegan dairy products and shows alternative solutions found in the world of seeds, nuts, yeasts, undersea plants, and modernist ingredients like #PotatoProtein. Lessons cover how to veganize the following top 10 style desserts:
- Lemon Meringue Pie and Sable tarts
- Sponge Cakes including Swiss Roll and Layered Sponge cakes including Black Forest Cake and French Entremet
- Eclairs and other Choux-style Pastries
- Mille Feuille layered puff pastries including French Napoleon
- Baklava with Filo Pastry
- Baked Alaska Ice Cream and fired Meringue Cake
- And Fine Chocolates
Students will also learn various plating and decorating techniques.
LOCATION, TIMES, DETAILS
- 5 Day Intensive Course
- Location: Palma Mallorca Island Spain
- 10H-16:30H (10am-4;30pm) - includes 30 min break
- Over 30 Hours of Vegan training
- Extensive theory and reference materials are provided.
- Certificate of Completion issued upon completion.
- Accommodations are NOT included in the course price
- Aprons provided during training
The pastry training program is aimed at all those who are passionate about pastry whether novices or with experience. We do recommend our P1 Intro to Pastry & Baking Course first to learn some of the foundations used in our P2 Advanced Pastry Course.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please visit the FAQs section of our academy to learn about Certifications and Diplomas, places to stay if you take an in person course, what to bring, what meals are included, see if our academy is a fit for you, and understanding our culinary philosophy. See https://www.vegangastronomy.com/faqs/