HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 6 weeks to complete course
- Course is combination of pre-recorded video that can be watched at any time during the 6 weeks
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
EXAMPLE RECIPES INCLUDE
- Brioche Loaf
- Hamburger Buns
- Doughnuts, Glazes and Fillings
- Cornetto (Italian Croissants) Filled with Vegan Nutella or Pastry Cream
- Croque Monsieur Cruffins Filled with vegan "Cheese", "Ham" and Bechamel
- Panettone (Italian Christmas Cake)
- Finger Buns (Australian Fruit bun with icing)
- Conchas aka Pan Dulce (Mexican buns with cookie crust)
- Bee Sting Cake (German Coffee Cake)
- Coffee Cake/Crumb Cake (with seasonal fruits)
- Babka (Sweet braided Jewish Bread)
- Everything Soft Pretzels (USA/GERMAN fusion. Brioche Pretzels with Bagel seasoning)
- Polish Apple Buns
There are no Gluten-Free Options for this class. The school uses traditional sweeteners in recipes. Instructors can make suggestions for refined sugar-free or artificial sweeteners on a case by case basis, but we do not use these sweetener substitutions. Students will also learn various plating and decorating techniques.
PREREQUISITES FOR ONLINE COURSE
There are no prerequisites. The training program is aimed at all those who are passionate about plant based and vegan food, whether novices or those with experience.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR ONLINE COURSES
Our ONLINE courses require students at a minimum to have the following:
- Computer or Smart Phone
- Internet Connectivity
- Facebook Account (required)
- Camera or Phone Camera
Basic equipment is needed depending on the course and the extent you want to take your training. For all of our courses you will need a blender, cook top, oven, etc. We recommend a food processor, stand mixer, hand mixer, a thermometer, measuring spoons and a scale.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
The following is a resource for students to use to answer some of the questions they may have: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)