ONLINE Vegan Cheesecake (P3) is an intermediate course designed to teach you to make Professional Plant based Cheesecakes styles and elements to make the perfect vegan Plant-based Cheesecake from scratch .
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Techniques to create your own plant-based curd cheeses from scratch using soy, nuts and seeds.
- Various Biscuit/cookie and sponge cake bases.
- Cheesecake Filling Base recipes taught include; Baked, Cold-set, Mousse and Semifreddo(Frozen).
- Gluten-Free and Allergy Free options
- Various Garnishing and finishing techniques using tempered chocolate, Creams, Glazes and fruit curds.
- Baking and assembling techniques.
This course is taught ONLINE and uses On-Demand private YouTube Videos for your ongoing use. The course duration is 2 weeks. This course includes the opportunity to have in person calls (video or phone) with Instructor Jessica to perfect your Cheesecakes.
To receive a certificate for Vegan Cheesecake (P3), you must complete a minimum of 4 assignments within the 2 week time frame. Once you complete the course, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
- New York Cheesecake Classic New York style baked cheesecake with graham cracker crust and rich creamy plant-based cheese filling served with berry compote.
- Ruby Velvet Yuzu Cheesecake is a decadent and luxurious dessert that combines the rich flavors of raspberries, the silky texture of gluten-free red velvet sponge cake, and the tangy citrus taste of Yuzu with a cold-set cheesecake base.
- Fromage Frais Baked Cheesecake French Style Baked Cheesecake made with plant-based Fromage Fraise (French fresh white cheese) with a gluten-free Sable Breton (French shortbread) base.
- Exotic Fruits Cheesecake A symphony of tropical flavors of mango and passion fruit, paired with a plant-based chocolate cheesecake mousse. Served in an entremet style, a perfect blend of elegant flavors and textures, with silky mousse and delicate chocolate genoise sponge cake and crunchy biscuit base.
- Strawberry Elderflower Cheesecake Delicate European flavors of elderflower and sweet strawberries, elegantly paired with the rich aroma of Tahitian vanilla. Light mousse cheesecake, delightful crunch of biscuit, perfectly layered with light and airy genoise sponge cake.
- Boston Baileys Dream Cake Semifreddo/Ice-cream style Cheesecake. Combines the best of both worlds - the creamy richness of a cheesecake and the refreshing lightness of a Semifreddo. Tempered chocolate garnish.
- Sicilian Pistachio Cannoli Crisp delicate wafer filled with fresh plant-based a ricotta cream infused with pistachios, orange confit, and mini chocolate chips. A delightful harmony of textures and flavors that transport you to Italy. Buon appetito!
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
- Students are provided access to course materials including recipes for students to develop buy lists
- Students have 2 weeks to complete course (you will be given course access 2 wks prior to course start date to give you time to prepare)
- Access to On-Demand private training videos that can be watched at any time.
- 4 weeks access to Interactive virtual classroom where students and teacher can interact
- Students are required to select a certain amount of recipes to complete to receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Lifetime access to course information and recipes
SETUP A FREE CALL to chat with instructor Jessica to so that she can learn more about you and answer your questions